Our passion to find solutions for real societal problems is the driving force behind what we do. Doing good is as important, if not more so, than doing well. Social entrepreneurs, your success matters to us.
CRACK THE CODE
There are a million barriers between a great idea and its realization. We will not be discouraged: our mandate is to help entrepreneurs break through these barriers to achieve success.
Let’s do more than just get ideas off the ground. Let’s propel them to soaring heights. Let’s achieve a double bottom line that delivers tangible results and infinite sustainability. And let’s commit to always improving how we do that.
Individuals who see the wisdom in combating issues with organizations that earn their own revenue.
- Evaluate and select accelerator applications
- Mentor two companies from the Accelerator per year
- Judge event finalists in the Accelerator pitch event
Corporate partners that appreciate the power of social enterprise and want to align with this movement.
- All benefits of Rally Makers
- Recognition in all Boot Camp and Accelerator marketing and program materials
- Signage in shared workspace at Rosen Center
- Lunch and learn presentation to Accelerator classes
Corporate partners that are ready to take a leadership role in the development of a national social enterprise hub.
- All benefits of Seed Investors
- Option to assign an executive to provide subject matter mentorship to Accelerator
- Present finalists in Accelerator pitch event
We’ll Get There. And We’ll Get There Together
The leaders and investors in the Rally are looking to address local, national and global social issues. This accelerator offers a new approach to solving these social, environmental and economic challenges by helping develop new business models aimed at correcting or reversing those issues, while at the same time, giving investors an alternative method for investing and giving back to their community. We are one of the few accelerators in the nation with the education, mentorship, resources, community, networking and funding to help early stage social entrepreneurs develop their ideas and build sustainable ventures that make a difference.